Friday, November 9, 2007

Just a note on the poll

I wanted to make it clear to those voting of what is being said here that if the business was to turn around would you go back BUT keep in mind it WILL NOT BE AS IT WAS THE LAST 3-4 YEARS!!! I say this for those voting YES the days of 100% NINA 5yr fixed Option Arm are gone... the investors of those days are gone they will not do what they did after the brutal hits they have taken.. I get the feeling there are some folks voting YES b/c they think the days of doing the 100% like above will be back and where one will charge a borrower $15-20k in fees ... If thats what your thinking when you vote then it will make the poll useless... I'm hoping this will be "legit" statistic that can be used in the future to help many of us get work, because there is a very bad stereotype that when the business turns around people will go back. This stereotype companies have is probably the number one reason why we can't get jobs... Please keep that in mind when you vote....

1 comment:

The House of Ming Wu said...

I just wanted to let you know that you are sooo right...mtg lenders are being black balled! When it comes to finding sales positions outside of our industry!!!! I have seen your comments on the mortgage implode site and I am behind you 100%. I also agree that if the mortgage industry actually gave us a base salary like we deserve then a lot of the x*%# in our industry would not have happened. There would not be the need to get the deal done because you have some asshole manager breathing down your back about volume etc.